No matter its hunting or warfare, rifle scopes revolutionized a lot throughout ages. From built and structure to windage and elevation- everything had improved significantly.
That’s a good news indeed, right? Yeah, but just until when you get to buy one. In between the heavyweight lists of features, it’s always hard to find the best one for you. And in case you’re not an expert in the game, the task is even harder.
But worry not, we’ve got our ammunition experts in the rescue. Throughout last week, we’ve been through all of the modest models of rifle scopes and found out the best 5 Center Point Scope reviews for you. Center Point, being a winner brand in the game, had some real game changer scopes, and we’re going to talk about that in this article. Also, we’ve added a few alternatives of this brand, in case you’re interested in them.
However, leaving all the worries behind, let’s stick around the content below-
- Top 5 Center Point Scope – Comparison Table
- Top 5 Center Point Scope Reviews
- 01: CenterPoint LR416AORG2 4-16x40mm Rifle Scope Review
- 02: Centerpoint 1-4×20 MSR Rifle Scope Review
- 03: Pinty 4-16X40 Rifle Scope Review
- 04: CenterPoint LR392RG2 3-9x32mm Rifle Scope Review
- 05: Primary Arms 4-16X44 Illuminated Mil Dot Scope Review
- Best Center Point Scope Buying Guide
Top 5 Center Point Scope – Comparison Table
| CenterPoint LR416AORG2 |
4-16x40mm Rifle Scope
# Body: Nitrogen filled tubes.
| Centerpoint 1-4x20 MSR |
# Body: 1-inch diameter tube.
| Pinty 4-16X40 |
# Body: One piece body tube.
| CenterPoint LR392RG2 |
3-9x32mm Rifle Scope
# modern industrial design.
| Primary Arms 4-16X44 |
Illuminated Mil-Dot Scope
# Nitrogen purged.
Top 5 Center Point Scope Reviews
You know how hard and roughly we test a product’s pros and cons, before placing it in the list of our best. In the case of Aimpoint rifle scopes, we were no less strict. But with all the boxes checked, the CenterPoint LR416AORG2 4-16x40mm Rifle Scope won the title of topper of this list. And we would love to inform it’s featured in details to you-
- The tube is 1 inches in diameter and filled up with nitrogen. So, it’s protected from water, shock, and fog.
- For targeting your targeting faster, the CenterPoint LR416AORG2 comes with a red and green illuminated reticle.
- In addition, it includes a lens cover and a Picatinny lens to provide protection from all the environmental odds.
- To adjust the windage and elevation, you don’t need any tool in hands. It’s all made easy.
- 1 inches diameter of the tube filled up with Nitrogen.
- Handy windage and elevation adjustment.
- An eyepiece that’s fast to focus on.
- Red and green illuminated reticle.
- Lens cover, and protection from fog, shock, and mist.
- 4x-16x magnification.
- A great value for the money.
- The crosshair is a little break-prone.
When you are out there in the hunting arena, there is not even a single second to be behind. Because a moment of misfire can lead your whole attempt in vain. So, if you don’t want to compromise with your shooting accuracy and still, get the best one, Centerpoint 1-4×20 MSR Rifle Scope is for you. Go through what we’ve got from this center point scope-
- Great fitness, finish, and functionality with 1-4x zoom.
- Minimum distortion on zooming, and a very clear glass.
- For ultimate versatility, it offers a 65MOA rating and a valued MOA of 3.
- Perfect for quick huntings and offers a great reflex of actions.
- A scope that offers good relief for the eyes.
- For mounting it easily, it includes Picatinny rail mounts.
- Protects from weather from lens cover.
- Small and light. Weighs around 15oz only.
- 3 MOA quick targeting.
- A great eye relief.
- A tube of 1 inch of diameter.
- Includes lens cover and batteries.
- Great night time and low light visibility.
- Minimum distortion at zooming.
- Not so protective against weather.
For every hunter out there, there are some particular demands from a rifle scope that they would use. Among the entire list, light transmission, mechanical, and durability are at the top. And considering three of these points, we’ve got one perfect combination in Pinty 4-16X40 Rifle Scope. It’s a model from Pinty, and our #3 pick of the list. Explore more of its feature below-
- ½ MOA windage is one important perk with this Pinty 4-16X40 Rifle Scope. Also, elevation adjustment with zero lock function leads to an optimal performance.
- A great magnification range of 4x to 16x surely leads to more precise targetting and accuracy in a shot.
- To protect it from environmental threats, the model comes with 2 flips up covers, mounts and of course a sunshade.
- The structure of this scope is made to be long-lasting. Its body is made of one piece and is a rugged one.
- ½ MOA windage.
- Zer locking function.
- 4x-16x zoom.
- One piece body.
- Multi-coated len
- Water, shock and fog proof.
- The MOA windage could have been more to get more quick targeting.
Hunters across the state use to use a lot of guns and ammo. Two of the most common model of them are .17 and .22 caliber rimfire rifles. And when it comes to finding a perfect rifle scope for these two types, CenterPoint LR392RG2 3-9x32mm Rifle is the first pick that comes in our mind. In fact, it’s dedicated for these two kinds of rifles only.
- A perfect rifle scope specially made for .17 and .22 caliber rimfire rifles.
- Made with a sleek, modern and well-ilustrated design. All the controls are easy and handy.
- For accuracy in shooting and targeting, you will get a Mil-Dot range estimated rectangle.
- To ensure that the shooter can adjust with the changing brightness of the daylight, there is a red/green dot adjustment with a number of brightness settings.
- For more protection, while you’re outdoors with your rifle, there is a lens cover and a Dovetail rings provided.
- Sleek, stylish and handy design.
- Best fit for both .17 and .22 caliber rimfire rifle.
- The estimated reticle of Mil-dot.
- Contains a lens cover to protect from damage.
- A precision maker in terms of shooting accuracy.
- Don’t get affected by fog, mist, dust, and water.
- Not a good magnifier when it comes to distant shooting.
At the end of the list, we’ve picked a scope that’s a little offbeat model, and a pricey pick as well. But the level of performance it provides through its functionalities is insane. The product name is Primary Arms 4-16X44 Illuminated Mil Dot Scope, from Primary Arms, and it’s a nitrogen purged piece of gold. Check out the features below for further details-
- The best part of this rifle scope is it’s side mounted focus control. Where other models of lower price ranges offer zoom and magnification, this Primary Arms 4-16X44 Illuminated Mil Dot Scope comes with a manual focus control, which delivers more accuracy.
- With the red dot reticle, hunting at daylight will be more precise and accurate.
- The MOA score of this scope is ¼. Considered to semi-professional huntermanship, this is decent enough to go.
- Water resistant and full of Nitrogen. This lets the scope to stay safe and damage-free from water, fog, mist and any other environmental threats.
- The last thing that would earn your appreciation is, it’s design and sleek finish.
- Side mounted focus control for easy focusing.
- Nitrogen purged protection from environmental threats.
- Protective from air pollution, dust and debris.
- Resettable turrets.
- Easy to operate, setup and maneuver.
- Too expensive for the value.
Best Center Point Scope Buying Guide
Telescopic rifle scopes had revolutionized a lot and in 2019, a handful of features are offered with each of them. They help a lot in the shooting, and also in accelerating your aim. Besides, there are options to adjust according to the daylight, and brightness as well.
However, here is a distinct buyer’s guide for you to chose the best pick from all the 5 we’ve reviewed-
It’s your scope’s ability to maintain the light level that is captured by the lens. In a general sense, the number of the lens the scope will occupy, the lower it’s light transfer will be. And that will surely lead to low accuracy in shooting.
In order to get a full view of the target, you need to look from a certain level of distance on the scope. That distant is called the eye relief. High powered scopes will have narrower eye relief and vice versa.
Field of View
It’s the distance that a scope can cover. As an example, if you can see from a distance of 100 yards, the field of view would be 100. The more field you have, the better it’s in action.
Nothing is perfect, so does a rifle scope. But we in here tried to pick up the most effective ones of the market that pays off for the bucks that you’d invest after them. Therefore, we hope that you’ve already picked up one right fit for you from all of these center point scope review.