No matter its hunting or warfare, rifle scopes revolutionized a lot throughout ages. From built and structure to windage and elevation- everything had improved significantly.
That’s a good news indeed, right? Yeah, but just until when you get to buy one. In between the heavyweight lists of features, it’s always hard to find the best one for you. And in case you’re not an expert in the game, the task is even harder.
But worry not, we’ve got our ammunition experts in the rescue. Throughout last week, we’ve been through all of the modest models of rifle scopes and found out the best Center Point Scope review for you. Center Point, being a winner brand in the game, had some real game changer scopes, and we’re going to talk about that in this article. Also, we’ve added a few alternatives of this brand, in case you’re interested in them.
However, leaving all the worries behind, let’s stick around the content below-
- Top 10 Best Center Point Scopes – Comparison Table
- Reviews of Top 10 Center Point Scopes
- 01: Pinty 4-16X40 Rifle Scope Review
- 02: CenterPoint LR416AORG2 4-16x40mm Rifle Scope Review
- 03: Crosman CenterPoint Class 2-7x32mm Adventure Riflescope Review
- 04: CenterPoint LR3952 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope Review
- 05: Centerpoint 1-4×20 MSR Rifle Scope Review
- 06: CenterPoint LR392RG2 3-9x32mm Rifle Scope Review
- 07: CenterPoint LR312SFT2 Riflescope Review
- 08: CenterPoint LR620AORG2 6-20x50mm Air Riffle Scopes Review
- 09: CenterPoint LR392RG2 3-9x32mm Rifle Scope with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle and Dovetail Rings Review
- 10: CenterPoint 3×32 Riffle Scope with 30 Yard Parallax Review
- Center Point Rifle Scope Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):-
Top 10 Best Center Point Scopes – Comparison Table
|Pinty 4-16X40 Rifle Scope||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|CenterPoint LR416AORG2 4-16x40mm Rifle Scope||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Crosman CenterPoint Adventure Riflescope||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|CenterPoint LR3952 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Centerpoint 1-4×20 MSR Rifle Scope||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Estimated reticle of Mil-dot
Estimated reticle of Mil-dot
|CenterPoint LR392RG2 3-9x32mm Rifle Scope||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Great value for the cost
Great value for the cost
|CenterPoint LR312SFT2 Precision Lock Turrets High Performance Riflescope||CHECK ON AMAZON|
MOA above 300 yards
MOA above 300 yards
|CenterPoint LR620AORG2 Air Rifle Scopes||CHECK ON AMAZON|
Protective from air pollution, dust and debris
Protective from air pollution, dust and debris
|CenterPoint LR392RG2 Rifle Scope with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle and Dovetail Rings||CHECK ON AMAZON|
With Great Advantage lens covering
With Great Advantage lens covering
|CenterPoint 3×32 Rifle Scope with 30-Yard Parallax||CHECK ON AMAZON|
You May Also Check
Reviews of Top 10 Center Point Scopes
01: Pinty 4-16X40 Rifle Scope Review
For every hunter out there, there are some particular demands from a rifle scope that they would use. Among the entire list, light transmission, mechanical, and durability are at the top. And considering three of these points, we’ve got one perfect combination in Pinty 4-16X40 Rifle Scope. It’s a model from Pinty, and our #3 pick of the list. Explore more of its feature below-
- ½ MOA windage is one important perk with this Pinty 4-16X40 Rifle Scope. Also, elevation adjustment with zero lock function leads to an optimal performance
- A great magnification range of 4x to 16x surely leads to more precise targetting and accuracy in a shot
- To protect it from environmental threats, the model comes with 2 flips up covers, mounts and of course a sunshade
- The structure of this scope is made to be long-lasting. Its body is made of one piece and is a rugged one
- ½ MOA windage.
- Zer locking function.
- 4x-16x zoom.
- One piece body.
- Multi-coated len
- Water, shock and fog proof.
- The MOA windage could have been more to get more quick targeting.
02: CenterPoint LR416AORG2 4-16x40mm Rifle Scope Review
You know how hard and roughly we test a product’s pros and cons, before placing it in the list of our best. In the case of Aimpoint rifle scopes, we were no less strict. But with all the boxes checked, the CenterPoint LR416AORG2 4-16x40mm Rifle Scope won the title of topper of this list. And we would love to inform it’s featured in details to you-
- The tube is 1 inches in diameter and filled up with nitrogen. So, it’s protected from water, shock, and fog
- For targeting your targeting faster, the CenterPoint LR416AORG2 comes with a red and green illuminated reticle
- In addition, it includes a lens cover and a Picatinny lens to provide protection from all the environmental odds
- To adjust the windage and elevation, you don’t need any tool in hands. It’s all made easy
- 1 inches diameter of the tube filled up with Nitrogen
- Handy windage and elevation adjustment
- An eyepiece that’s fast to focus on
- Red and green illuminated reticle
- Lens cover, and protection from fog, shock, and mist
- 4x-16x magnification
- A great value for the money
- The crosshair is a little break-prone
03: Crosman CenterPoint Class 2-7x32mm Adventure Riflescope Review
Crosman CenterPoint Class 2-7×32 is a great scope that everyone with a gun would wish to have. It allows you to see images clearly that are 600 yards away. It is cheap compared to other competitive scopes in the market. If you are working on a low budget and you are looking for a great scope, this is the item to go for.
- Ideal to be used in low light areas as well as poor weather conditions
- Reticles are double illuminated to enable you view black crosshair even in poor condition
- Illuminated T.A.G cartridge drop which can be adjusted to fit any bullet and load combination. It has a viewing capacity of 600 yards
- Easy to adjust elevation as well as windage since you do not require any tool
- Limited lifetime warranty that guarantees you of a valued price item. You will be sure of a well functioning item and in case it has some faults you will get compensation
- To be used for muzzleloader and shotgun hunting
- Lens covers that protect the scope from damage when it not been used
- Presence of Picatinny rings that makes it ideal to mount different types of riffles
- 1-inch nitrogen filled cylinders that are 100% fog proof, water resistant and shockproof. This allows it to be used in different weather conditions giving excellent results
- Multi-coated lenses help you to view images more clearly and bright
- Lightweight as it weighs 12.8 Ounces only
- Resists water, fog and shock making it more durable
- Limited lifetime effective warranty
- Efficient for all weather condition use
- Not sufficient for .20 rifles
04: CenterPoint LR3952 3-9x50mm Rifle Scope Review
CenterPoint LR3952 3-9x50mm scope cost much compared to other types or the best night vision scope under $1000. However, it is more durable and offers excellent performance which you cannot get elsewhere. It provides clear images in different situations. With an ideal warranty period, you will be guaranteed of great functionality and in case of any faults, the company will be there for you.
- Comprises of 50milimeters objective scope that offers great sharpness and clearness as it permits more light penetration
- 1-inch nitrogen-filled cylinders that allow hunters to enjoy their practice be it in the morning or when it is raining
- Rough design that allows the scope to handle shock, fog or water without any problem. You can therefore do your shooting without being distracted by the weather conditions
- Quick-focus eye-piece that aids viewing clear images faster hence making your practice easier and quicker
- Lens covers available that protect your scope when it is idle at home
- A.G reticle that put up distances of up to 600 yards. It is calibrated for popular bullet combinations
- Picatinny rings for easier and quicker mounting
- Protected by a lifetime warranty that is limited to guarantee you of a valued price item
- Trouble-free elevation as well as windage adjustments
- Comes with Picatinny rings for easier mounting
- Multi-coated lens for efficient protection and clearer & brighter pictures
- Offers excellent performance in several shooting and hunting practices
- Presence of nitrogen filled cylinders
- Elevation and windage can be adjusted smoothly with no need for tools
- Waterproof, fog proof and recoil proof making it perfect to work in harsh weather days.
- Assured of limited lifetime warrant
- The item is a bit expensive
- Not illuminated
05: Centerpoint 1-4×20 MSR Rifle Scope Review
When you are out there in the hunting arena, there is not even a single second to be behind. Because a moment of misfire can lead your whole attempt in vain. So, if you don’t want to compromise with your shooting accuracy and still, get the best one, Centerpoint 1-4×20 MSR Rifle Scope is for you. Go through what we’ve got from this center point scope-
- Great fitness, finish, and functionality with 1-4x zoom
- Minimum distortion on zooming, and a very clear glass
- For ultimate versatility, it offers a 65MOA rating and a valued MOA of 3
- Perfect for quick huntings and offers a great reflex of actions
- A scope that offers good relief for the eyes
- For mounting it easily, it includes Picatinny rail mounts
- Protects from weather from lens cover
- Small and light. Weighs around 15oz only
- 3 MOA quick targeting
- A great eye relief
- A tube of 1 inch of diameter
- Includes lens cover and batteries
- Great night time and low light visibility
- Minimum distortion at zooming
- Not so protective against weather
06: CenterPoint LR392RG2 3-9x32mm Rifle Scope Review
Hunters across the state use to use a lot of guns and ammo. Two of the most common model of them are .17 and .22 caliber rimfire rifles. And when it comes to finding a perfect rifle scope for these two types, CenterPoint LR392RG2 3-9x32mm Rifle is the first pick that comes in our mind. In fact, it’s dedicated for these two kinds of rifles only
- A perfect rifle scope specially made for .17 and .22 caliber rimfire rifles
- Made with a sleek, modern and well-ilustrated design. All the controls are easy and handy
- For accuracy in shooting and targeting, you will get a Mil-Dot range estimated rectangle
- To ensure that the shooter can adjust with the changing brightness of the daylight, there is a red/green dot adjustment with a number of brightness settings
- For more protection, while you’re outdoors with your rifle, there is a lens cover and a Dovetail rings provided
- Sleek, stylish and handy design
- Best fit for both .17 and .22 caliber rimfire rifle
- The estimated reticle of Mil-dot
- Contains a lens cover to protect from damage
- A precision maker in terms of shooting accuracy
- Don’t get affected by fog, mist, dust, and water
- Not a good magnifier when it comes to distant shooting
07: CenterPoint LR312SFT2 Riflescope Review
The center point scope review offers relevant information to anyone who is looking for a unique improvement for their rifle. It is made of tough-duty and long lasting material making it one of the top rated scope in the market. This item will give you exceptional performance whether you are hunting, practising or shooting. The following are some unique features of this item that make it to be among the best CenterPoint scopes.
- The lenses are fully multi-coated using anti-reflective coating to help you see brighter images
- Long lasting 30mm body tube that is strong to resist wear during rough tasks
- It is 100% shock resistant, water resistant as well as fog-proof so you can use the item at any day with different weather patterns
- Accurate lock turrets that has nil resetting capabilities making it easy to use
- The tubes are filled with nitrogen enabling you to carry out hunting or shooting practices any time of the day
- Eyepiece allows for fast focus so you will be able to see the target and hit it within few minutes
- Lens covers protect the item from any damage when it is not been used. This increases its lifespan
- Picatinny rings are available to allow for easier load or bullet mounting
- Objective lens has a diameter of 44mm offers sharp and great views
- Durable as it is waterproof and shock proof
- Lightweight making it easy to move around
- Adjusting elevation and windage is done by use of hand hence no need for tools
- Great value for the cost
- Includes Picattiny rings and lens caps
- The item is very expensive to purchase
08: CenterPoint LR620AORG2 6-20x50mm Air Riffle Scopes Review
In case you are searching for a cheap price rifle scope, CenterPoint LR620AORG2 Air Rifle Scope it the best in market. It will provide you with a clear and beautiful image in spite of the low cost. This will help you to hit your targeted object with a lot of accuracy. The scope offers several benefits that allow you to shoot bull’s eye fast without any difficulties.
This item is very strong, meaning you can drop several times with no problem.
- Great MOA ring that is very consistent and accurate. The accuracy is maintained with every single round fired in a row. This mount is trouble-free to use and it is capable of holding miniature of angle or else MOA for more than 300 years
- Easily adjustable elevation and windage that do not require any tool. No one wants to park extra tools when going to hunt as this can be tiresome
- Green and red illuminated reticles that has a range of brightness levels. This makes the scope great for different light conditions
- A.G series provides consistent riflescopes that are capable of satisfying the needs of every shooter and hunter
- TAG reticle can be easily calibrated to accommodate any bullet-load combination and is capable of accommodating up to 600 yards distances
- Presence of multi-coated lenses for brighter and clearer pictures for accuracy hit
- 1-inch nitrogen-filled tubes for all time shooting as they are fog-proof, water resistant and shock resistant
- Great and speedy focus eyepiece for faster shooting
- Windage as well as elevation can be adjusted without tools
- MOA above 300 yards
- Durable and strong construction
- Enormous worth for the cost
- Huge objective lens for sharper and clearer pictures
- It is expensive to buy
09: CenterPoint LR392RG2 3-9x32mm Rifle Scope with Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle and Dovetail Rings Review
At the 9 of the list, we’ve picked a scope that’s a little offbeat model, and a pricey pick as well. But the level of performance it provides through its functionalities is insane. The product name is Primary Arms 4-16X44 Illuminated Mil Dot Scope, from Primary Arms, and it’s a nitrogen purged piece of gold. Check out the features below for further details-
- The best part of this rifle scope is it’s side mounted focus control. Where other models of lower price ranges offer zoom and magnification, this Primary Arms 4-16X44 Illuminated Mil Dot Scope comes with a manual focus control, which delivers more accuracy
- With the red dot reticle, hunting at daylight will be more precise and accurate
- The MOA score of this scope is ¼. Considered to semi-professional huntermanship, this is decent enough to go
- Water resistant and full of Nitrogen. This lets the scope to stay safe and damage-free from water, fog, mist and any other environmental threats
- The last thing that would earn your appreciation is, it’s design and sleek finish
- Side mounted focus control for easy focusing
- Nitrogen purged protection from environmental threats
- Protective from air pollution, dust and debris
- Resettable turrets
- Easy to operate, setup and maneuver
- Too expensive for the value.
10: CenterPoint 3×32 Riffle Scope with 30 Yard Parallax Review
CenterPoint 3×32 is among the best riffle scope in the market as it comprises of 30 yard Parallax. Whether you will use it for practising, hunting or target shooting, you will be sure to get accurate results. The multi-purpose tool will help you save a lot of money that you would have used to buy different items. Here are its features that make it to be a top scope in the market.
- Advantage lens that allows you to see crystal clear images so you can hit your targets all times. This lens helps you to use the item at any time of the day, be it in the morning, daytime or in the evening. This is because it minimises the chances of experiencing light loss and glare as it permits optimum light transmission
- The lens caps helps to protect your scope when you are not using it. This increases its durability.
- Waterproof, dust and fog proof so you can work with at any time of the weather condition
- The 3x magnification is ideal for short distances shooting
- 5 inches eye relief gives your eye more space when shooting.
- 32mm objective lens provides great and sharp views
- Picatinny rings makes it easy to mount bullets
- Multi-coated lenses allows you to see perfectly clear and bright pictures
- 30 yard Parallax
- Comprises of Picattiny rings plus lens caps
- Permits as much light transmission as possible
- Great Advantage lens covering
- Lightweight making it easy to carry around
- Perfect for airgun use
- Highly developed lens coating for sharper and clearer pictures
- Reticle not very efficient, needs some improvements
- Fixed magnification that limits its functionality
Center Point Rifle Scope Buying Guide
Telescopic rifle scopes had revolutionized a lot and in 2021, a handful of features are offered with each of them. They help a lot in the shooting, and also in accelerating your aim. Besides, there are options to adjust according to the daylight, and brightness as well.
However, here is a distinct buyer’s guide for you to chose the best pick from all the 5 we’ve reviewed-
It’s your scope’s ability to maintain the light level that is captured by the lens. In a general sense, the number of the lens the scope will occupy, the lower it’s light transfer will be. And that will surely lead to low accuracy in shooting.
In order to get a full view of the target, you need to look from a certain level of distance on the scope. That distant is called the eye relief. High powered scopes will have narrower eye relief and vice versa.
Field of View
It’s the distance that a scope can cover. As an example, if you can see from a distance of 100 yards, the field of view would be 100. The more field you have, the better it’s in action.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):-
Q. Why should you depend on CenterPoint Scopes reviews?
Scope reviews are very important as they make your work easier and fast. These reviews give all the information about the different CenterPoint Scopes including features, specifications as well as pros and cons. This will allow you to note the differences between the scopes that will help you to make the right choice.
You will also read about customers’ experiences. This will help you to differentiate between legit and fake products. Also different products come with different accessories and not all accessories might be necessary depending on your needs. You will therefore be able to check what accessories will work for you. At the end you will be able to purchase the best scope that will satisfy all your needs.
Q. Which accessories do you need?
The best Center Point Scope comes with several accessories. One, you will require a mounting hardware that will improve your experience to a great extent. With the mounting hardware, you will not be required to buy extra accessories.
Also you will need a scope that contain turret covers and lens. These accessories will enable you to keep your item safe when not in exercise. You also need Picatinny rings that allows for easier mounting.
Q. What size battery does a CenterPoint scope take?
CR 1620 fits perfectly into CenterPoint scope. You will require two CR 1620 Lithium 3Volts of Energizer coin cell batteries. These batteries are easy to install and contain a long battery life. The batteries are used for green and red cross hairs. The manual says that these scopes use a CR 2032 3V battery which is not the case as the batteries do not fit. To be on the safer side, look for CR 1620 batteries for your scope.
Q. Why should I choose an illuminated dot?
Illuminated dot reticle makes a scope to be ranked among the best in the market. This is because it makes a very huge difference when it comes to hitting a target. The illuminated dot allows you to see clearly the reticle inside the glass.
This will help you to have a clear view of the target which will as a result increase your success. Whether you are buying CenterPoint scope of other competitor brand, choosing one with an illuminated dot will boost the experience and will help you hit your target with a lot of accuracy.
Q. What does scope magnification mean?
Scope magnification is the digits before the x. For instance, 3×32 is a 3power magnification. This means that objects viewed through a scope are 3x their actual size. In case we have a 3-16×54, it means that the scope has variable power so that magnification can be adjusted from 3x to 16x.
Low power scope magnification is ideal for closer objects and for hitting a moving object. Medium power scope magnifications are perfect for medium range and for hunting huge game targets. High scope magnification power is ideal for small game and motionless targets.
Nothing is perfect, so does a rifle scope. But we in here tried to pick up the most effective ones of the market that pays off for the bucks that you’d invest after them. Therefore, we hope that you’ve already picked up one right fit for you from all of these center point scope review.