Are you looking for a new floor jack with which to reinforce your tools collection? These Arcan Floor Jack Reviews provides you with accurate information on three of the company’s best models. Read along to learn more so that you will be well informed to make a sound decision when you go shopping.
- Top 3 Arcan Floor Jack Reviews – Comparison Table
Top 3 Arcan Floor Jack Reviews – Comparison Table
|Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Arcan 2 Ton Low Profile Quick Rise Steel Floor Jack XL20||CHECK ON AMAZON|
|Arcan 2-Ton Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack (ALJ2T)||CHECK ON AMAZON|
You May Also Check!
Top 3 Reviews of Arcan Floor Jack
If you are looking for a portable car dryer blower, we have some top recommendations. Read each of these Arcan ALJ3T Review to find out their features and benefits.
01: Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack Review
A good quality floor jack trolley is a vital requirement in any mechanic’s workshop. A floor jack such as the Arcan ALJ3T one of the best you can think of, with many mechanics attesting their love for this model, giving it lots of credit for their success in lifting both small and big automobiles. It is powerful; I’ll give it that. And that is how it lifts vehicles so easily. It can manage most cars, including trucks, SUVs, and light vans, making the lifting easier even for you.
The Arcan ALJ3T also boasts a wide lifting range. It can lift between a range of 3.6 inches to 19.4 inches. That is an excellent range, and for that, you will find it very versatile and capable of lifting a wide range of vehicles. Also, it is low enough to slide under custom lowered vehicles and exotic sports cars. When you have lifted your vehicle to the maximum height, you will have enough space to place some supporting jack stands beneath the vehicle.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM: Allows for easy...
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS: Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to...
- REINFORCED LIFT ARM: Increases strength, chassis torsion...
With an excellent aluminum build construction, the Arcan ALJ3Tis strong and flexible. Such strength also makes it a safer option for you and gives you the confidence to lift three tons of steel into the air without worrying about your safety. The modern-reinforced aluminum uses to make it is tough and strong. Aluminum is lighter than steel, which makes this easy to move from here to there during work. Weighing just 56 pounds, the Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack is convenient.
The car floor jack distributes the weight that it lifts evenly throughout its body. That also makes it safe. Speaking of safety, this car lifter has more safety features. For instance, there is a bypass and overload valve. They ensure that the hydraulics are entirely protected, and so are you. Then there is the protective rubber-padded sleeve.
- Flexible range of lifting, from 3.6 to 19.4 inches
- Twist resistant lifting arm
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum body construction and chassis
- Low profile minimum lift of just 3.6 inches
- Dual piece rubber-covered handle makes it easy to pump
- Excellent build quality and components
- Lots of very effective safety features
- Versatile in that it can lift a wide range of vehicles
- Smooth-rolling wheels and a carry handle on the side
- Lightweight design with a weight of just 56 pounds
- Carry handle is not placed in a well-balanced position
02: Arcan 2 Ton Low Profile Quick Rise Steel Floor Jack XL20 (Black Color) Review
This is another Arcan jack, but with a two-ton capacity and steel body. Steel is also a tough material option for making car lift jacks like this. The Arcan 2 Ton Steel Floor Jack is designed to manage to deliver in tough lifting situations. It delivers the best possible performance you can expect from a 2-ton jack. Its low profile frame provides easy access under different vehicle types, including the low ground clearance types. Steel construction is also ideal for heavy-duty use.
This machine uses dual pump pistons, which makes the pumping easy and the lifting stress-free. You may wonder how such a small jack can lift a vehicle so large. So long as the weight of the vehicle part being lifted is 2 tons or below, you should be able to lift it confidently and safely. You do not have to worry about how to slide it beneath the vehicle since it has efficient wheels that glide so freely.
- LOW PROFILE FRAME: For easy access under low ground...
- DUAL PUMP PISTONS: Quickly raises the floor jack saddle to...
- UNIVERSAL JOINT RELEASE MECHANISM: Provides precise control...
The universal joint release mechanism makes controlling the jack a lot easier too. Such innovative features are meant to make every lifting a swift and easy one. There is a rubber saddle and foam handle bumper, which both act as vehicle protection points. These are parts that get into contact with your vehicle. They will not scratch or make dents on the parts they come into contact with during the lifting process.
The Arcan 2 Ton Floor Jack features a 2-piece handle so that you can undo it for easier storage. So if you have tight storage space for this machine, no need to worry. Everything will fit in better if you undo the handle. Since it also has bypass and overload valves, you cannot use this jack beyond the rated capacity. It would be a nice jack for a car.
- Low profile frame fits beneath vehicles with a lower base.
- Steal construction can handle heavy-duty lifting
- Two pistons work together to make lifting easier.
- There is a rubber on the saddle and foam on the handle bumper for vehicle protection.
- Bypass and overload valves
- Elegant with smooth black finish
- The wheels make it easy to move around.
- Two pistons pump to make a quick raising of the jack saddle to load
- Meets the required safety standards and certifications
- Easy to store
- It may be difficult to remove the retaining wire
03: Arcan 2-Ton Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack with Dual Pump Pistons & Reinforced Lifting Arm (ALJ2T) Review
The Arcan 2 Ton Aluminum Floor Jack has some of the best features too. Lifting vehicles has been made easy, taking unnecessary stress off your handles and making it easy for you to do your mechanics work successfully. It is a two-ton capacity piston that weighs just 50.4 pounds. What you get is a powerful lifting jack with a weight that makes it stress-free to manage. Being able to lift a maximum weight capacity of two tons also means you will be able to use it in various vehicles.
This is the second aluminum jack by Arcan to be reviewed here. There is so much to love this jack for, including how easy it is to lift to the jobsite. There is a handle with which you can carry it from one pace to another. If you like, you can pull it, and the wheels will help you get it there. Aluminum is lightweight, and so is the jack. Aluminum does not just make the jack lightweight but also strong enough to hold the weight without shattering.
- 2-ton capacity while only weighing 50.4 pounds
- Only 3-1/2 inch height required to get under low loads
- Two-stage quick lift
This car jack lifter features a two-stage quick lift that swiftly raises the jack’s saddle to load. When you pump, the system makes it happen. No matter how heavy the vehicle is, you will find it easier to pump since the system neutralized the weight and makes things easier on your part. It is capable of lifting at a maximum height of 19.24 inches. That is an impressive maximum, allowing you to insert other supports comfortably.
To slide the floor jack aluminum, you need a 3.5-inch height below the vehicle. And since it has wheels, it slides freely under the car without a problem. There is a variety of safety features to protect you and everyone around you. Though it is usually difficult to give these equipment 100 percent trust, you can be confident knowing your safety is considered in its construction.
- 2-ton lifting capacity is enough for many vehicles
- Built with a variety of safety features
- Rubber saddle and handle bumper with foam on it
- Reinforced lift arm
- A side-mount handle and wheels at the base
- Strong and difficult to break
- Safe for use by people of different skill levels
- High maximum lifting height
- Easy to move around either by the handle or on wheels
- Lifts various car types
- Not the most durable model around
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How big is the saddle and rubber pad on the Arcan ALJ3T jack?
The saddle is about 4 inches in diameter. That is wide enough to protect the vehicle’s point of contact with the floor jack.
Q: What is the height range of Arcan ALJ3T?
The height range of the Arcan ALJ3T is 3.6 inches to 19.4 inches. This is a wide lifting height range for most mechanical works that are done from the base.
Q: What is the lift range of the Arcan 2-ton steel floor jack?
This jack has a lift range of 3.5 inches to 18.5 inches. It begins low enough for even sports cars and lifts high enough for more convenient working.
Q: Arcan 2-ton aluminum floor jack can this be stored vertically?
Yes. This floor jack can stand vertically and can be stored somewhere with minimal space, and it has to be squeezed in a vertical position
Q: Does Arcan 2-ton aluminum floor jack come with a storage case?
When it comes new, it comes in a strong box with a protective harness. The box can still be used for daily storage.
Finally we are coming to the end of this Arcan floor jack reviews article. This floor jacks are worth your investment. These floor jacks are easy to use and feature durable construction. We have given you some top products to compare so that you can choose the most suitable floor jack that meets your needs.